Oxyguard Handy Polaris 1 Dissolved Oxygen Meter
The OxyGuard Handy Polaris is a portable D.O. meter that also measures % saturation, mg/L (ppm), temperature and has salinity compensation. Measurements are compensated for temperature and barometric pressure. The probe is galvanic type and fully field-serviceable. Has a large display with backlight and offers automatic calibration and a choice of language and units of measurement. Each unit is supplied with a detachable clip for easy attachment to a belt or clipboard. Battery life allows up to 1,400 hours of use from a single 9V battery.
• Automatic calibration with stability check.
• Compensates for changes in atmospheric pressure.
• Automatic shutdown for power saving.
- Automatic calibration with stability check.
- Automatic self-check of instrument
- Automatic check of cable and probe.
- Compensates for changes in atmospheric pressure.
- User selectable language.
- User selectable main display parameter.
- "On-screen" instructions.
- 1400 hours use from one 9V alkaline battery.
- Illuminated display with variable intensity.
- Special highly flexible cable.
- Automatic shutdown for power saving.
- NEW PROBE DESIGN – even easier to renovate!
- Galvanic type.
- No warm up time.
- Fully temperature compensated.
- Remarkably short response time.
- Stores dry.
- Excellent long-term stability.
- Tough membrane.
- No need for regular service or renovation.
- Probe renovation easy and fast when needed.
- Spares available at very low price
- Parameters: ppm (mg/l), saturation, temperature (°C or °F), salinity compensation.
- Display: Large, easy to read graphical LCD display. Variable backlight.
- Probe Type: Galvanic cell, self polarizing, self temperature compensating. Cable Length: Standard 3 m. Any length available on request.
- Operating Conditions: Probe: -5 to +45°C, meter -20 to +60°C.
- Encapsulation (meter): Short-term immersion proof to max. 5m depth.
- Measuring Range: 0-60.0 ppm (mg/l) and 0-600 saturation. Automatically compensated for temperature and barometric pressure. Manual salinity compensation.Temperature -5 to +45°C.
- Salinity Compensation: 0-59 ppt salinity (manually set).
- Accuracy: Depends on calibration accuracy. Typically better than +/-1% of measured value +/-1 digit within the standard measuring range.
- Repeatability: Typically better than +/- 0.5% of measured value.
- Response Time: 90% of end value in less than 20 seconds in water.
- Accuracy, Temperature: +/- 0.2°C.
- Dimensions: 98 mm diameter x 36 mm + belt clip (if used).
- Self-check of: Probe function, meter function, cable, battery.
- Useful battery life: Approx. 2 years with 1 hour's use per day, 5 months with 8 hours use per day.
- Standard Accessories: Membrane cap, membranes, electrolyte, cathode cleaning pad, storage pouch.