Lowara e-SV 5SV10F015M Vertical Multistage Pump 240V
The e-SV™ range of pumps features 11 models, and can be specially configured for a wider range of applications. The line is interchangeable with Lowara’s SSV series of vertical multi-stage pumps for added flexibility in meeting pumping requirements. Additionally, five e-SV™ manufacturing facilities around the world provide shorter lead times and faster service
New design features:
- Balanced mechanical seal replaceable with out need for pump disassembling (for 10-15-22SV>=5,5kW, 33-46-66-92-125SV)
- “O” Ring seat design to allow for simple outer sleeve disassembly
- Floating for self alignment replaceable diffuser wear ring (PPS Glass filled tecnopolymer to withstand chemically corrosive, mechanically aggressive and high temperature liquids)
- Reduced impeller axial thrust for longer standard motor bearing life (17,500h)
- Hard Material Intermediate bush bearing (Tungsten Carbide/Silicon Carbide) to improve life and ability to withstand heavy duty applications, like boiler feeding
- High temperature seal option (180°C max) with low NPSH design, high pressure design (up to 40 Bar), and passivated & electro-polished version are available upon request.
Further unique features of the e-SV include the integration of performance diagnostic devices such as the i-Alert™ vibration monitor and Dry Run sensor. The i-Alert™ and the Dry Run sensor are available as an accessory for all models.
The e-SV is WRAS approved for potable water use.