Lowara e-SV 3SV04N003T Vertical Multistage Pump 415V
- Balanced mechanical seal replaceable with out need for pump disassembling (for 10-15-22SV>=5,5kW, 33-46-66-92-125SV)
“O” Ring seat design to allow for simple outer sleeve disassembly
Floating for self alignment replaceable diffuser wear ring (PPS Glass filled tecnopolymer to withstand chemically corrosive, mechanically aggressive and high temperature liquids)
Reduced impeller axial thrust for longer standard motor bearing life (17,500h)
Hard Material Intermediate bush bearing (Tungsten Carbide/Silicon Carbide) to improve life and ability to withstand heavy duty applications, like boiler feeding
High temperature seal option (180°C max) with low NPSH design, high pressure design (up to 40 Bar), and passivated & electro-polished version are available upon request.
Further unique features of the e-SV include the integration of performance diagnostic devices such as the i-Alert™ vibration monitor and Dry Run sensor. The i-Alert™ and the Dry Run sensor are available as an accessory for all models.The e-SV is WRAS approved for potable water use.
- Delivery: up to 160 m³/h
- Head: up to 330 m
- Power supply: both single and three-phase 50 and 60 Hz
- Power: from 0.37 kW up to 55 kW
- Maximum operating pressure: 40 bar
- Temperature of pumped liquid: from -30 °C to 120 °C
- protection: IP55
- Handling of water, free of suspended solids, in the civil, industrial and agricultural sectors.
- Pressure boosting and water supply systems.
- Irrigation systems.
- Wash systems.
- Water treatment plants.
- Handling of moderately aggressive liquids, demineralised water, water and glycol, etc.
- Circulation of hot and cold water for heating, cooling and conditioning systems.
- Boiler feed.
- Pharmaceutical food & beverage industries.
|Manufacturers Warranty||2 Years|
|Motor Size (kW/W)||0.37kW|
|Voltage||415V 3Ph 50Hz|
|Max Flow||4.4 m3/h|
|Seal Type||Single Seal|
|Impeller Material||Stainless Steel / AISI 304|