Lowara DOC7/A Submersible Dirty Water Pump with Floatswitch 240V
Lowara DOC pumps are suitable for clean and dirty water applications such as Cellar or Basement drainage or small sumps. Available in three versions either with channel or Vortex impellers and can be supplied with or without float switch.
These pumps have thermal overload protection in case of dry-running and overheating.
The DOC7 range has a 1 1/4" BSP Female discharge.
General Specification of DOC Range:
- Delivery - 14m3/h maximum Head
- 11m maximum Power supply
- 3 Phase or 1 Phase 50/60 Hz Power
- 0.25 kW to 0.55kW
- 5m maximum immersion depth
- Temperature of pumped liquid - 0°C to 40°C DOC3
- DOC7 up to 10 mm max suspended solids
- DOC7VX up to 20mm suspended solids
- Insulation class B IP68 rated
- 10m cable length supplied with Pump
- Technical Information
|Dimensions||285mm High x 155mm Diameter|
|Manufacturers Warranty||2 Years|
|Connection Type||1 1/4 Inch BSP Female|
|Voltage||240V 1Ph 50Hz|
|Max Flow||13.5 m3/hr|
|Full Load Current (FLC)||3.47A|
|Cable Length||10 Metres|