The CSE1600 is definitely our best selling unit worldwide.
By handling sizes from 1g to 600g it covers almost any need when counting fry or smolts. The unit is very compact and lightweight, hence can easily be moved from one location to another. Each unit can count approx. 27 000 fish of 100 grams per hour. The pipe has an inner diameter of 150 mm (6″).
Like all our CSE and CSF units, it has a DN flange connection. This model is always delivered with 2 ea. 110mm PEDN150 flange to pipe adapter. We also offer longer optional Flange to pipe adapters. Click on "Application view" under the interactive 3D model to view with de-waterer (ALDN150,1000/5).
- Fish size: 1 g – 600 g
- Capacity: 27 000 fish/unit/hour (100g)
- Water flow: Dry/film of water
- Material: Powder painted aluminum and POM
- Weight: 14kg
- Dimensions: 407 x 388,6 x 236mm
- *Capacity: 27 000 fish/unit/hour (100g)
- Power Consumption: 14W
- Power supply: Powered by the Control Unit
- Flange connection: DN150 PN10, 4 x M12 bolts
- Fish size: 1g to 600g
- Accuracy: 98-100%
- Arrangement: Approx. 30 ° tilt forward. Dry/Film of water
- Fish speed: 2,5 - 3m/s
- Cable included: 10 meters AquaScan extension cable
- Requirements: AquaScan Control Unit